- Computers analyze customer reports or Internet blogs quickly and automatically and calculate opinions of customers on a certain product or property: the analysis improves customer experience;
- Computers "measure" human personality and assist therefore in such actions as generation of believable and comprehensible actions;
- Computers assist in improving intercultural communication.
- Your products rely on human emotions and personality: the revealed results and predictions are comprehensible;
- Customer experience improves: the experience relies on positive emotions that enhances customer experience;
- Your products are based on findings of the humanities that offer believable behavior strategies.
- Computers explain matters to your customers using the language they are used to;
- Computers assess details of customers' language numerically and create a demographically-consistent standard;
- Quality of your information increases: you are aware of demographic specifics and produce your information in the corresponding way.
- Cultural understanding reduces discomfort and improves efficiency of work in a foreign country;
- Instead of getting familarized with interpersonal communication your employees can start essential work;
- You pay special attention to cultural specifics although you act in the context of your globalization.